Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

untitle




The clock is ticking and it wont stop forever. This is the fact that everybody agreed and further discussion is completely unnecessary.Every minutes or maybe every seconds new babies will be born to this world and unknown human beings or our closed ones will die eventually.Life is short and lots of people promoting the idea of "Life is short an enjoy it to the fullest".Oh,corret me if im wrong.

I was once a naive girl being sent away from home to get a good education in a fast pace cosmopolitan city. Being raised as a cold hearted girl in my family lead me to the journey of finding love and attention that i lack of during my chilhood time.It was not my luck when accidentally i hit the wrong button and i was trapped in a black hole for a while.But as the old saying goes" People learned from their mistake and it is the most interesting lesson to be treasured in life" or maybe i created it myself. :)

Everybody has a chance to create their own life and so do I. I learned a lot from the past and it was a good wake up call for me to reestablish my life. Life is not only to enjoy the excitements that our world offered but to contribute something for the betterment of our next generations so that we will not regret for being a human when our final day has come. I do not expect all of us to throw the serial killers,buglars,child molesters or mat rempit that have killed our people into the mouth of sharks or to a deserted island, but what we can do is to love,care and protect our families,neighbours and friends wholeheartedly.At least it is a good start for us.

As for me,im now still in a process of soul searching.This is not funny as it sounds.But honestly this is what I have been working on for the past 2 years.I know exactly who I am but i desperately want to explore myself and find the strength that I have so i can keep focusing on it and reach my goal in life. Maybe throughout years or new experiences in life will make me able to reveal the strentgh that I have. By that time, u will be the first person to know it. Patience is virtue.

Until pen meet paper again.Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment