Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

A friend of mine



I need a friend, who does not?


The world is governed by this rule since forever. Even though some people are born to be independent, cold hearted etc but there is still a small part in the heart cries out asking for a companionship in life.


I have to admit that i am bubbly and always being honest to my circle of friends but it was not easy for me to take the first step to build a friendship with strangers. I have always put a fine line on it when I found a person that did not match with my personality. It comes so naturally to me. You can say whatever you want because freedom of thought is particularly everyone’s right. I assume this probably happened since i have a sensitive heart firmly planted inside my body for i have been hurt so many times before until it reached a certain level that it no longer allows people to hurt me anymore.


Hmm, to find friends are typically as easy as ABC yet to find a true friend is easier said than done similar to searching a gold coin in a lake full of ducks. To have a dream is not a sin for every lady. I personally have a long list of a perfect friend that i wanted to be around with everyday. I love to be close with a friend that I can talk to and able to be calm albeit in our tough conversation as I like to argue a lot when the point is concrete, a person that i am totally comfortable enough to burp and fart without feeling any kind of embarrassment, a friend that do not judge me based on my appearance and can handle my sarcastic behaviour. What I need most from a friend is an unconditional moral support when I need it most; a friend that can be truly honest with myself and be honest in giving opinions and above all is a friend that i can respect.
And on a one hot evening it was,finally God has heard my prayers.I knew exactly he's the one when i saw him eating gracefully at mamak stall. It was the first place where we met and the rest of it were just the sugary melody we followed that brought us into this marriage. To see his face while sleeping is such an utmost bliss. He is the last piece of jigsaw puzzle that I have been looking for my whole life and he completes me.

" I'll be in the sunlight on your face. I'll be in the rain on your shoes. I'll be in the wind in your hair. I'll be in the blood in your heart... n u will never be alone coz I will be close to you, always and forever"

2 comments:

  1. hey akmar! first time visit ur blog. i like i like :)
    keep writing okey..luv to read ur words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi aalaa! Im glad finally someone reviewed my blog here.To be honest, this is not easy for me as I have not been into writing field since I left secondary school back then.I do appreciate your comment here. I will try my best to keep on writing if I have spare time for it. Take care dear

    ReplyDelete