Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

my updated news

It’s hard to get back the stimulation of writing after I left it for a while. I was busy with the final exams and tried out to fill in as many forms as possible to get hired by company. I attended an interview with one of the companies located around area of PJ. I prefer not to mention it here to give some space of my private life. During childhood, I always had a dream to be a successful businesswoman. It kept playing on my mind till now. I never regret when I did my degree in totally a different field of study from what I have dream of. Learning good knowledge is always been encouraged in my religion. So, there’s nothing to lose here but everything to gain.

The company called me again for a 3 day training course before proceeds with the next exams and 2nd interview. It’s totally new for me when I first heard of “Forex” “Commodity” “Bon” et cetera but it surprised me when I am interested to learn it and learning it become such an enjoyment and pleasure to myself. Even though the people there are mostly non –muslim and the life-style is so modern like I used to practice before, but it make me challenge myself to overcome this new environment in a good way. It’s hard to say that I didn’t feel awkward being around them but they are just really nice to me and the managers are trying their best to find my inner potential. Hence, for now I know a bit on how to predict the current market trend, when is the exact time people can do transaction of their money to gain profit, and how to handle the risk of losing money to make it minimize. In short, if people would like to invest certain amount of money, they will need my advice before doing the trading to ensure they will gain more profit with a small probability of loss. It sounds interesting right?

But, honestly it’s quite tiring since I have to travel by LRT and bus because the parking fee is outrageous. Per day my RM20 will be gone if I dare to park the car there. Since I was lack of this information, today I naively parked my car in B2 and my Rm20 just disappeared in the “machine”.

Usually in a day, my husband and I will make sure we spend enough time together to chat about our daily life. Since undergoing this training course requires a lot of time, energy, thinking skills and of course money, (Huhu) sometimes when I came back late, I was completely flat and sleepy with no energy. I think I’ve abandoned him for a while even though he never mentioned it. When he returned home from hospital after completed his on-call routine I could only see him eating joyfully with my almost closed eyes.

Tomorrow will be the last day of the course and they will do the second interview for the trainees. The big boss is coming for formality purpose. I have to think clearly about this since career is important to me but on top of that I rather choose my health, marriage and my happiness.

Oh, I have to go early tomorrow. And the light is off. Good night everyone.

2 comments:

  1. hai akmar! i'm alak's cousin and she introduced me to this blog. Anyways, i love ur writings + ur perspective and will always jenguk2 here for a new post. so keep writing ye!

    oh ye, i'm ur senior kat uia.. senior by 1 year kot.. and i know ur friend diana K..

    so i guess this is salam perkenalan la ye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uswah : Hi uswah. Thanks for your comment here. It is well known that people will bemore motivated when thee are people out there who support their work, and by havig someone like u will inspire me to keep writing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete