Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

A thought of a day


I’m feeling totally down and gloomy just like the weather today when the sun is so shy that made it hide behind the clouds or maybe the clouds outshine the sun. Life is like a market trend; at times it shoots up and sometimes it goes down. I hope I will have enough courage to face the reality of this life. Experiences will teach us to be a better person. That is what I believe so far.

Speaking of the market, I took down the offer from the company that I went for the 3 day training course as after a deep conversation with my both parents and in-laws and hubby.I was supposed to sign in the letter of agreement in Mr Ryan's office today instead I called him this morning and told him politely I can't do this job. I was tired all the time when I came back from work thus bed was the best remedy to pamper my body, and that was when I failed to remember to discuss about my job scope at the first place with them.

Financial business is something out of my league and I knew perfectly it won’t fit me forever. But, the main point here is I just discovered that trading money with money in order to get big shot of money is clearly Haram in Islam. Why I never know about this? Simple to answer; my knowledge is still not enough. I am glad to be surrounded by people who understand about Islamic financial where I can refer to them anytime. At least I realized it early before being involved with business where people's money is being gambled and at risk constantly. What I am thinking now is how about the rest of Muslim people out there who do not have a clear understanding of this matter and what make it worst is they do not have anyone to refer to. Government should play a vital role to correct the misconception regarding this matter. Opps, I don’t think they will do that since the politic agenda is more important above all.

Now, since I am still jobless I think I will have enough time to put my lazy ass on the couch and read my favorite novel or maybe I’ll wait for the next episode of America’s next top model to be downloaded in youtube by miss “TVnetwork2”. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment