Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

IT is all about games



I inherit my dad’s regime daily life which is to read the newspaper in the morning. I will read it before starting my day for I will never feel complete without knowing what has happened yesterday or the current issues that are happening around me. Gladly in my new home here, we still have variety of newspapers from different publishers.

Today, as I scanned and read the paper as usual, there’s one column of news that took my attention into it. At some point I feel mad, angry and in truth it made my mood down. A husband stabbed his wife for 30 times that caused her death in front of his child just because of her playing Playstation with her son.

Since when there is a rule that said technologies and games are meant only for men and women are meant to do all the course work at home alone? Maybe I sound like a feminist here, but the truth is some husbands did not understand that women are also human and they have a desire similar like men. And oh, where did it go the power of a communication and tolerance between husband and wife? Will it put his pride down when seeing her wife playing game and he offered himself to help her doing some of the course work at home? Marriage is about partnership and a partner should support, love, and care each other not to hurt the other.

My husband likes to play games and so do I. Sometimes he sat in front of his table and played his all time favorite “Football Manager” game while I opened up my small size ABC table and pushed the start button of my laptop and quietly played my “Diner Dash” game. We will enjoy the moment of our own time doing our favorite hobby after a hectic day of life. At one time, we were obsessed with “Tumble Bugs” games and we helped each other to finish the whole level of it. It was fun indeed and it strengthens our love towards one another. I am glad to have a husband that totally understand and accepted me the way I am. If I could finish one level of the game he promised that he will do the laundry. I hope he will be same guy I have known even though we have dozen of kids in future.

But who knows. People always change and perhaps what I can do is to put my faith on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment