Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I need to recharge my body!

There were lots of things happening around me these days.. But my body and my mind just feel tired to force my hands to write anything here.

Sometimes I think most probably people just getting bored on my writings that are always too long to read. But, it’s my style and I’ve tried so many times to make it short but it ends up with me feeling stressed out to compress everything in a few paragraphs. I never know when I’m going to update my stories by referring to my mood nowadays. God, lately I am always tired..Perhaps I need to rejuvenate myself. Hmmm, facial and body treatment sounds interesting. I think that’s exactly what I need now.

So, take care everybody and may u have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. i feel as light as feather everytime i sweat myself heavily after jogging. heart pumping faster than 'adek' running chasing after 'belang' here at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Exercise is good to boost up confidence in oneself once we get the outcome from a consistent workout regime. It needs loads and loads of will power to put us in a good shape again. That is why on early June this year I just got myself registered in an aerobic class to force myself doing some workout twice a week. I assume I have to force Fuad to do workout as well. Oh yes, no wonder papa and mama have a healthy cats at home since they never know when to stop chasing each other!

    ReplyDelete