Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May God be with U

It’s been a heart-rending week for me honestly and it never gets any better..

To sum up everything, I assume a treat of my darling Mcflurry Oreo, and luscious Hazelnut White Coffee are still not enough to get me back on my usual mood. Don’t be panic because as the time passes by, my feeling will be healed eventually. My past experiences have proven it undeniably.

I got a strange message from my long lost buddy. I said it’s strange because it’s been a while she has not contacted me because something has happened between us in the earlier period of our teenage life. But, I never had a tiny feeling of hatred towards her. She was my best friend. How could I hate my best friend? She’s married now with a small cute baby. She never told me but I still managed to be updated with her current life with only one basic reason; it’s because I Care.

As I went through her message my heart stopped for a moment. “I’ve been abused by my husband in front of my baby when he likes to. He accused me of having affair. I cannot go out from the house without him along. I think he doesn’t love me anymore. What should I do now? I’m scared......”

My head is spinning. I better sleep now. It’s by now 12 in the morning. I will continue when I feel to.

Let’s pray together for my dearest friend to hope that her scary dream will end soon. I believe there’s no women in the world who love to be treated like a doormat...:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment