Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Choice Of M.U.S.I.C

Even though my age is 24 and it will turn to be 25 next year but still if u ask me what kind of music that I love to listen to, I would definitely respond ‘ Slow music songs from Josh Groban’s, James Blunt’s, Brian Mcknight’s, duet of Kci and Jojo, Kitaro’s instrumental songs and lastly my all time favourite which is Disney’s Songs! ‘. What really surprised me is my choice of music never changed since I was young. :-) Maybe my soul is more close to these kind of songs..My ears can never accept fast beat songs as I would feel headache and immediately a feeling to throw out. Pity me..

Some people listen to music because of the melody, or perhaps the lyrics of the songs that kind of related to themselves, or most probably there was an event that will remind them of someone or a place they have been to. But to me, I’m more into good lyrics with a combination of fine melody.

As for me, music plays an ultimate role in my life. It’s my way to make myself more relax and calm and sometimes it would be my inspiration when I’m doing something that needs creativity such as drawing, colouring or writing.

I’m quite an emotional type of person. Occasionally I would cry over a good song. There’s no specific reason for this matter, but it’s true I would cry when I heard “Japanese Sakura” by Kitaro.. I’m so pathetic!! ;P It would ring a bell during my childhood time.. .Meanwhile I would feel energetic and lively when I listen to ‘Matsuri also by Kitaro’. This song is truly evergreen and amazing and inspiring!! I always had a dream to be one of Kitaro’s team whenever he does performance. I don’t mind at all even if I just get the role of a backdrop tree!! In my point of view, his music is such a masterpiece in worldwide after Mozart. Haha,, I know I’m a bit exaggerating here ,but deeply in my heart I just want to believe that.

Oh music is so beautiful only if we know how to appreciate it, use it as an inspiration and be motivated by it.

I've already added my mini MP3 gadget.So hope u will enjoy listening to my Kitaro!



2 comments:

  1. sayang...!!!
    your kitaro makes me want to kick somebody (of course not you). How if one day we play dat song while we are having sparring at home... iyyyahh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes darling!!! I am 100% absolutely agree!! erk? y there must be special bracket{of course not you?)like u never do?? hehe :-)U r my greatest taekwondo partner and definitely I will kick u darling. It's a good idea.We can play on the Kitaro song and we'll play the game of "The Two Ninjas". IIyyyaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete