Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

A place called home

















We went back to my hometown in JB last two weeks to pay a family visit. We agreed to at least go back to my home every one and a half month even though both of us are quite busy and not forgetting the journey will cost some amount of money which is not cheap.

So, on Friday evening after Jumaat prayer we packed our belonging and circa 3:30pm we started the journey to JB. Long distant travel is totally a new thing for him hence I volunteered myself to keep him company all the way from KL to JB. It was not easy actually to keep awake if you are not driving because you do not have anything to focus on. To overcome the boredom and laziness of my both eyes I decided to sing out loud to cheer up myself. I asked him curiously “Sayang, in your honest opinion how much will you rate me with five is for excellent and zero is for very poor? I won’t feel anything.” He answered honestly “Half”. I knew exactly the answer because in my family there was no one who got the talent in singing! We both laughed together and he promised to give me a basic singing lesson without charge.

We arrived in my home roughly 8pm and my father has already waited us in front of the door. As usual I gave him a big hug because I missed him so much. Mom cooked my favorite “Udang Sambal and Ikan Goreng”. God, it was super delicious. Yummy! Then, we directly shoot to my auntie’s house to visit my sick grandfather. He has planned to go back to his home in Labis, Segamat the next day when finally he was admitted again in Hospital Sultan Ismail around 6:30am because of the same symptom that attacked him at early morning. Hence, we spent the whole morning until 11am at the hospital for the procedure until my old grandfather was brought to a special room where the team of doctors can monitor his health.

After we reached home, I helped mommy to prepare lunch. I can’t exactly remember what our menu was on that day but if I’m not mistaken she cooked 6 menus in 1 hour. She was still our greatest chef in the family up until now! On the table while eating our meal, I made a request to my father to take us to Bandar Nusajaya because I’ve always read in the articles and newspapers on how people gave overwhelming comments about this rising city. As a Johorian, I should at least witness the progress of this city with the intention that I will have some knowledge about it if my future children asked their mommy. When we reached there my dad took some photos of us having fun in Bandar Nusajaya with mommy, little brother Amin and my husband. It was such an enjoyable trip to me.

I’ll make sure I behave myself and be a good wife to Mr Fuad so that we can come back again to Johor Bahru soon!! Oh, there’s no place in this world comparable with my Home Sweet Home, Tmn Perling.

5 comments:

  1. hoho..bes kan JB! haha kite dok BBU dari kecik.. penah dok taman perling time darjah dua.. skrg ni dah dok kl.. asek rindu nak balik JB je! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r exactly right. The atmosphere in JB is totally different from KL even though I’ve spent few years of my life in KL for studies and now im living with my husband here. The hospitality of the community in JB is something that is hard to forget because they always welcome you with a sincere smile and u will never be outcast among them. And ohh,, of course the road is heaven compared to KL. ;-) Plus, the food is scrumptious and easy to get. Every evening u can just buy ‘keropok lekor, goreng pisang, and cendol’ at nearby stalls from our house. Oh,JB is soooo irresistible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..yup2! foods in JB are somehow very very delicious! especially murtabak and goreng pisang with sambal kicap! (here in KL they sell goreng pisang with sambal kale merah, and murtabak with kuah kale pink yang manis..euww)

    oh oh the road!! in JB u can go anywhere & everywhere within 10-30 mins je! huhu I hope I'll settle down in JB masa tua2 karang.. hehe

    (tetibe semangat johor! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "As a Johorian..." said akmar, are u johorian..???heheheh...gurau je makcik... i missed jb as well..tapi x tau la bile nak pg jb lagi.. aritu pg kejap je pun dh sesat2..huhuh

    ReplyDelete
  5. budaknakal.ish nakal sgt saudara ni?

    ye...saya johorian yg sah walaupun IC menunjukkan angka '14'. haaha.xpe..johor memang luas.I Jb pun xlulus tapi still nak ngaku johorian. :-)

    ReplyDelete