Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

It's just a post

The weather is freaking hot today. My armpits are sweating like a Niagara Waterfall. Blame to human being for greedy developments, and mischief conducts all around the world.

The only reason I did not update my post is just because I do not have any interesting story to begin with. My husband and I just spent our Thursday night and Saturday afternoon to watch movies at Galaxy Ampang. Haha..after married life, cuddling up with husband and laying around in room is the best thing to do if we have spare time together. He was extremely busy with his work at hospital last week until to see his face while sleeping was merely enough to me.

Ok.Let’s talk about the movie as it is the only thing that I can write here. “The Terminator-Salvation” Have u watched this movie? I want to recommend you to go and buy the ticket of this movie for those who have been following this movie since Arnold Schwaz.....Damn..I still don’t know how to spell his name correctly! I went to watch this movie because my husband loves this movie so much and as far as I could remember my parents is a diehard fan of ‘The Terminator’ movie. We used to watch this movie at our huge TV at home at night while eating junk foods as dessert after dinner. ( OH...pls don’t follow this as it’s not good for your health).

It’s basically about John Connor who is a man fated to lead the human resistance against Skynet and its army of Terminators. But the future that Connor was raised to believe in is altered in part by the appearance of Marcus Wright, a stranger whose last memory is of being on death row. Connor must decide whether Marcus has been sent from the future, or rescued from the past. As Skynet prepares its final onslaught, Connor and Marcus both embark on an odyssey that takes them into the heart of Skynet's operations, where they uncover the terrible secret behind the possible annihilation of mankind.

There were lots of fighting scenes here and there. So, don’t miss to watch it!

2 comments:

  1. Betul best ke cite tu?
    ni yg nk tengok ni..

    Mar n husband apa khabar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha.best aie! mar cume tetido 5 minit je. :-)
    Alhamdulillah sehat...badan pun sehat. Ahaks!
    ni baru register aerobic class!
    Aie ape khabar?
    Mar lalu baca blog aie tau. Very interesting still mcm skola dulu2.

    ReplyDelete