Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Natural beauty

Being raised in a family where women win the majority number out of men made me understand more about being a lady. Women or for those who feel comfortable to be called as girl must have a desire to look good and nice in crowd; and so do I. One of the ways to make them feel complete when they step out from the front door of the house is by applying makeup. It’s like a rule of thumb of women nowadays to make a drastic change of their appearance.

My mom once when I was still a child loved so much putting on tons of makeup on her natural beauty face. I always sat on her bed and wondered myself why such a beautiful lady needs a massive touch up on her face? I could never answer myself as I was lack of beauty knowledge of women back then. Mom’s face always had varieties number of colors like a rainbow. It was more like a color code; bright red on her lip, pink on her both cheeks, three tones of colors on her eye-lids. To me I preferred mom’s face better when she’s at home rather than to see her treated her face like a piece of canvas paper!

Being a middle child among three girls when I was a teenage girl sometimes was tough for me. My eldest sister and my younger sister shared a same outlook on dressing up themselves and putting on makeup. I was the one who always cared less on personal style hence occasionally I felt being outcast among them. They used to spend extra time together just to enhance their makeup skill.. Oh.. I envied both of you =)

I always believe in natural beauty. I feel comfortable wearing my naked face whenever my husband and I go out. It’s like a freedom of oneself to bring out her true colors to the world. To me plain face is an absolute beauty and I adore most every woman out there who feels comfortable with their own skin.

In my point of view, beauty is the inner glow every woman has. Everyone wants to look good and feel beautiful. Although all of us want to look our best at all times, but the fact of the matter is that we look the best when we feel great from within. The secret to looking and feeling great is to take care of ourselves. It can be achieved by eating healthy foods and live a healthy life style and “tadaa” you will become the most beautiful girl on earth ever. =)

3 comments:

  1. kema.. remember our conversation about the skin condition years after heavy makeup? i agree that we should take care of ourselves from within.. then only can we have great skin. and personally i think great glowing healthy skin is the best 'makeup'.

    that said, i'm not against makeup. but wear it lightly will do kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes.absolutely correct. the best makeup ever is by having a glowing healthy skin. That's why doctors used to advice to drink plenty of water per day.

    Oh dear,don't get me wrong.Im not against makeup as well..I still have to put on "zai" on my face everyday and it's considered as a light makeup isn't it? huhu.

    Just don't put on heavy makeup because it'll outshine your inner beauty then.

    But, im no one to make the rule.Everyone has their own opinion on this. =)

    Kma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! miss you a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muuaahhhsss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. notice how some arabian girls like to emphasize their eyes makeup and i love how they can carry that. but i always wonder how they managed to undo and redo the makeup before and after wudhu. that's too much hassle for me ;p

    miss you too kema! (and raihan too! how's she now?)

    ReplyDelete