Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Punishment

Have u ever experienced being punished right after you committed a sin?

Now, this is what happening to me and I am always aware with my behaviour and what I do thoroughly. In fact, after I got married this thing become so real, obvious and totally undeniable. I could not explain the reason of all these matter but for sure it made me realised that God is watching me consistently.

Sometimes when I thought of what I have done was just a small thing but God still put it into account. He never missed any of it! Some of my friends gave opinions before this that if a person always got punishment right after of what they did, they are a looser of their own life.

But to me honestly, it shows the love and tender by God to his humankind. If we try to look into this deeply, God will never do harm to people, but people are the one who destroy their life easily especially when they do not have a strong faith in God. I should say my condition nowadays is like a daily reminder for me to behave and act accordingly to the Syari’ah. It’s good actually for I will always be aware of everything that I do and never go around the place with my head in the clouds.

Do you think how long will u survive and remain alive in this entertainment world? Believe me. It’s not that long as u think of. I thought yesterday was January. 1. 2009. I thought I just knew my husband for like one week. When I saw my wedding photos I thought I was still in my wedding dress. The reality is that all of them were way back in the history and it's proven when I saw my calendar today. There’s nothing in this life is permanent. Just look around yourself for examples. Even when I thought the shoes that I bought which is extremely expensive could stay longer for its service at least for a year just broken after I used it not more than a month. By God’s will everything is possible.

In Islam, we have to work hard as if the world has no end; at the same time we have to strive hard to be the best Muslim ever as if today is our last day in this universe. What I have to do now is to make the both weights balance every time.



What should I bring to God when the judgement day comes?



Are you ready for it?

2 comments:

  1. i believe in it 100%. experienced the worst and the best. He listen, watching, judging, punish, forgive and reward exquisitely or wickedly as day, weeks, mnths or years pass by. once they took place, recall oneself traits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ani.. those who learned from their mistakes must accept it as a gift from god who gave us one more chance to clean up our mess and start over with a new life.Never deny the existance of HIM, the King of the Universe..Miss u so much dear..

    ReplyDelete