Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shoe talk

Not so long ago roughly about 3 years back, if you happened to meet me, you will definitely call me a fashion freak. If you see someone wearing a bright vibrant color it might be me; I loved to match my clothing attire with one color theme. Let say for example if on that day I decided to wear a pink color hence my overall outfit would be pink from head to toe! It is crazy isn’t? :-)

Oh, shoes? Yes, I had almost 30 pairs of shoes with different colors and style to match it with my clothes. Comfort ability? I never thought of it. My pocket money was just enough for me to afford Vincci shoes or Nose shoes so I could buy new shoes every months. .

As time passes by, I realized that I’ve had already become a new person with a new fashion style. My taste of fashion nowadays is indeed a taste of modern women yet equally exotic and modest as a muslim dress. The thing that I want to point out here is I have put good quality things above anything else. It may sounds like a typical rich-spoiled-girl, but I have my own ground on this. I bought pricey but yet affordable shoes so I can use it for a whole year. I am shocked with my achievement so far; I bought three shoes since last September and I never have an intention to buy a new one.

My shoe size is big for an Asian girl and to find good shoes that could support my back bone, my total weight, and that could bring comfort to my feet is almost impossible. Did you know that if you always wear shoes that cannot support your total weight and plus make your feet hurt while wearing it could bring a disaster to your future health?

My husband always recommends for good quality leather shoes and I totally agree with him. So it’s better for me to splurge some amount of money for good shoes that can last for a whole year instead of gazing around over and over again at shopping malls to purchase new shoes. It’s actually a good habit since it is absolutely worth it for your money and your health!

So maybe the next time for me to buy a new one is only on Eid Fitri and I will only go with my husband for the reason that I always like his sense of fashion style and he will definitely choose the right and the best shoes for his wife.

It is worth the effort to find the right shoe for you and it is worth spending a few extra pennies. My feet and legs will thank me for this. ;-)

6 comments:

  1. ijad: mestila semua org ada kasut kan.pelik pula kalau org zaman sekarang x ada kasut. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u shud try CROCS..sgt comfort..i think malindi and alice suites u..go and grab yourself one..u wont regret it=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought of wearing one of it coz honestly I am scared to look at the design of the shoes itself. I knew it's quite roomy for your feet to land inside it so if 'malindi' and "alice' could support my feet well plus it could bring a sophisticated look on me why should I say no to it? I believe the brand has lots of choices for buyers aren’t?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..kema i agree with u in terms of crocs. tak berapa suka tp mmg org kata selesa..but now they have plenty of feminin and cute designs for woman..warna warni and bunga2..hahah..but still,im yet to buy one..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aishah. kita setuju! Maybe I will try one later. =)

    ReplyDelete