Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Book Maniac


I live with story books throughout my life. People who are close to me will realise this. It is a must for me to bring along my story books whenever I go. I know this will make your head think twice on this matter. I don’t blame you. My husband when he first saw me carry my books on our first honeymoon was shocked to death to see me enjoying my books more than the scenery of the beautiful landscape of Lanjut. As far as I could remember, it all started when I was 6 years old when I could spell the words well. I would imagine myself to be part of the story and read it under my bed that later on brought me to wear an eyeglass.


Books have become part of my daily routine just like bathing, eating and brushing teeth. I could not live a day without it

I have finished out reading my very last story book ‘The Last to Know by Melissa Hill’ on last 3 days and I feel completely lost now. I was in my hometown Johor Bahru during weekend and the bookstore in JB do not have Melissa Hill’s or even Tony Parson’s books. I just planned to buy a new one today but sadly I am not in my best health hence I fill in my day at the moment by reading few of my favourite blogs. Oh, thanks to the technology! It helps me to lighten up my day =)

Hope I will get better soon and buy the next book on my top of the list; ‘Before I Forget-by Melissa Hill’

5 comments:

  1. Melissa Hill that good meh? then it should be in my list to buy books :)

    Mar kat jb ke skrg? nanti usrah ade tak? rindu la air tangan mar. hihiks ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha same cam alak..gile buku!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mar kat KL dah..Melissa Hill best! U shud buy buy it aalaa'! Tp kalau dapat try to find Tony parson's first..For the time being Tony Parson xkuarkan new book..tgh cari ilham kot..Both of them are my favourite authors.

    Puan Uswah : Saya dah lame xnampak tulisan awak di sini. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kema~ opss Pn. Mar~

    Sinopsis ler sikit citer2 Ms. Hill macam mana. kita duk kumpul ahern's and albom's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh.Ms Hill nye buku banyak teka teki and akhirnya bile baca sampai akhir baru kite tau rupenya benda lain.. tp ni bukan mcm da vincci code)eh betul ke mar eja tu? hehe. die banyak cite pasal manusia dan family..seronok la pada mar. Ahern's mar pernah try bace.. Albom's mar blom pernah lg. Bie bgla sinopsis sket pasal albom's.huhu.. Tp Ms Hill nye cite x laju sgt tau..sbb Bie kene focus pada setiap events sbb events tu kdg2 adalah Hint for the final answer of the story. mar suke sbb mar bukan jenis yg bole bace satu hari habis satu buku. mar baca slow..suka focus betul2 and relate to the previous story. jd mar rasa Ms hill sesuai dgn cara mar.hehe

    ReplyDelete