Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Eureka!!


As a gentle reminder I would like to remind all readers that this is a continuation of my previous entry. I am highly appreciated for the responds I received from the readers whom I adore very much. I have reached home in KL on Sunday evening. Everything is back to reality again. (At JB home I was pampered like a queen!)To Uswah, I haven’t seen you for a while. You must been busy adapting with your new schedule I bet. ;-)

Ok. Let us get back to the main story here. I have told you yesterday that I was lost in my own world due to the reason of having no book at all to read. As I was feeling better today, I went happily to the MPH bookstore to find the Melissa Hill’s book. Oh God, it’s a bad day to shop I guess. They received lots of new book racks and they were doing a small renovation for the shop. Meanwhile I could not delay any further the exhilaration of going inside the shop and grab my book! I asked the girl who was standing at the cashier counter whether it is safe for me to go inside. She replied with a sweet smile. I got the meaning and cheerfully tried to find the book.

Ermm.. There’s still one problem. The books were everywhere. Some were still inside the boxes, some were left dumped on the floor (pity to the books..:( ), and some were on the racks unorganised that made me almost impossible to find my book! I spent circa half an hour to make few rounds at the shop when suddenly..I mean suddenly...I saw Melissa Hill ‘Before I Forget’ on the corner of one rack at the back of the shop. Pheww..Alhamdulillah.. Gladly when I was queuing to pay the book, the girl who helped out to look for the book whispered to me ‘You are lucky. It was the only and the last one of Melissa Hill’s book that we have right now. Hope you enjoy reading it’

Ngeeeeee.....Happy!! Problem solved!

At the mean time, I have all collections from Tony Parson’s book. You should buy and read them. He’s extremely brilliant in putting words to make it as beautiful as always, the stories were consistently moving in all books and the characters were at all times amazing. I wish I could do the same to Melissa Hill’s as I only have three from her overall books. One thing that I like most about her books is you can’t put it down and it will keep you turning the pages until the very end. It feels like riding a rollercoaster or better than that!! *wink*wink*

After that, I headed to one of the shoe shop. I always wanted and love to wear comfort shoes. For the time being, I have a black Pierre Cardin shoes which I wear almost the time. It was a gift from hubby. I will wear it during formal function or when I like to (It’s flexible comfort!). On the other hand, if I want to be more feminine, I will wear my white Hush Puppies shoes. It was also a gift from hubby. It’s a wedge heel design hence even though it’s quite high it could still support my overall weight. If I want to go to mamak stall, market or to be more specific to be more casual I would put on my brown Scholl sandal. The design is simple and simplicity is the best. Hence, I always dream to have one good sporty shoe because the one that I have now is not too comfort while wearing it. Today I bought Nike shoes. It’s black and I think it’s gorgeous.

So, I am proudly to declare that I only have 4 pairs of shoes. If you happen to meet me, don’t forget to see which shoes I am wearing on that day!

See you again. I have a date with Ms Hill. ;-) ( Dismiss with a polite smile) !!

5 comments:

  1. (At JB home I was pampered like a queen!) <-- kunun.... hu hu hu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehem..ehem..terbatuk kejap I. Tuk Fuad ni..xbg salam pun eh..I smell jealousy here!!! Hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe..yup2!!! oh skrg saye asek sangat2 penat berbanding dulu! hahaha..very tiring ek.. tapi hati bahgie.. hahaha.. we moved to our new home kat subang..very far lah from my working place.. so mmg penat travel, penat keje, penat wat keje2 rumah.. huhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Syukur Alhamdulillah dgr uswah happy dan bahagia. Besar betul ciptaan Allah tu kan. Kalau ikut kelaziman, slalunya kalau kita penat kita mestila slalu marah2 kan. tp bile ada 'berteman', walaupun penat tapi hati tetap bahagia. Xpe, redha dgn life baru ni insya allah semuanya dimudahkan Allah. Amin..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe..yup2!! oh "redha dgn life baru ni insya allah semuanya dimudahkan Allah. Amin.." sangat betul!!! thanks a lot! :D

    ReplyDelete