Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A joyful July










Fuad is doing preparation for his presentation tomorrow morning and I made a decision to stay awake until he finishes doing the power point slides. I love being a wife since I have a full time partner in my life and also in my room.

Oh yes. I just redecorated our room last week when I have had spare time. I changed the carpet to a bigger one so that it occupies half of the tiles in our room. Magically, even though it was just a small modification to the older one but it has changed a lot the atmosphere of our room now. Yes. We like it a lot! The carpet is so big and thick when unexpectedly we slept jadedly on it yesterday as both of us were hopelessly tired from our hectic weekend programme. Surprisingly, it was comfortable enough since we slept in a good snoring melody sounds till morning.

Since for the past two weeks back I have experienced so many good memories that I could not explain it here. It’s a priceless moment to meet again my best friend in university and spent one whole day with her in a trip to Genting. I was overjoyed and thrilled to go back to the place where we used to have fun and released stress while studying in university. And once again we went to the same place with the same reason and gladly for this time we made a big achievement for ourselves. Both of us had dream for a long time to try the ‘ Space Shot’ ride. It is like a big and tall tower in Genting and everyone who had come there would try it at least once in a lifetime. And this time, finally when we are in the age of 24 we made a promise to try it; and thank God we made it and proved ourselves we are not chicken. :-)

This is my last week as a full time housewife when next week I will start working. It seems like you will be reading different and more adventurous stories in times ahead. I can’t wait to experience that and I am hoping I will still have plenty of times to write and share it with my readers. Insya Alllah.

I love to say this to cheer myself everyday ‘the gift of life unwraps itself through time; all we need to do is sit back and enjoy its contents’. Yes. I am so optimistic about life so that I can smile when I wake up every day in the morning. Oh dear sunshine please brighten up my days and darling happiness please find me and make my days as colourful as always.

Oh..Fuad is calling me saying “ sayang..it’s time to sleep”. It’s a wrap for today. Good night!

5 comments:

  1. maaarr besnye awak pegi genting?!! oh my, when i wentthere (how many years ago, masa 1st yr kat gombak) i think the space shot is called Solero Shot? it was craaazy fun! super scary i might as well left my jantung up there. hahha. but heart(jantung)less or not, kitorang naik 2x! masa baru sampai, and petang b4 going back. dah la baru lepas hujan masa tuh, kabus2. gile ok. phew nasib baik tak terkenc*** kat atas tu ;p. and now.. sigh, nak pegi lagi! but dont hv time& who to go with :s (mayb can propose to ummi to go rehlah usrah upthere :p).
    oh oh btw, korang nye gamba kat beryl's clock tu sgt best!! nampak korang mcm org kerdil :) kat mane tuh? i mean which part? ok i just sound so kecoh kan so i really hv to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God Aalaa'..i will definitely go to Genting again whenever I want to. I love the excitement and the fact that we can scream out lout and nobody cares.haha..Oh..Solero shot is the real name of it?? tp kabus sgt2 tebal dan kitorg tenggelam dlm awan sekejap.besttttt sgt2222!! rasa mcm punggung tejatuh sekejap.weehuuu! Oh btw, they had a new beryl's shop inside the outdoor theme park where there were lots of 'garden of chocolates' and few machines that explain the process of making Beryl's chocolate. It was fun indeed!! Aalaa'.. mar gile main roller coaster tau. Bile2 nanti kite pegi same2 k.xkesah pun bile2 asalkan before ada baby.hehehehehe.. ( never propose this idea to ummi bacause she has her own say about tan sri goh cok Tong and the business he is doing there) But, honestly I like to go to Genting for I love to ride roller coaster on top of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful scenery there.:-0

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok mar . set. jom pegi genting. tapi bila yaa? haha i dare not to book u masa weekend coz well *ehem* ur married remember? kang kite kene marah ngan abg fuad awak plak ..hihi.. nanti kite plan nak. ajak intan payung (kak intan) tu skali ;) zati, khawlah, iman, ju (kalau diorang sume free). perr sure kecoh ! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. nak ikot nak ikot!!! dah lame tak gi!!!! bes gile kat sane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mar pg last 2 weeks la aalaa' time weekend. En Fuad bg je pg kalau time tu die oncall kat hospital..die kesian tgk kalau mar sunyi je nanti dok rumah sorang2.huhu.bole2.after raya ok x? uswah pun sile ikut skali ye!!

    ReplyDelete