Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The misery of loneliness...

When I am writing this topic, Fuad is not around because he has to work and earn money for the family and he will only reach home at midnight. Yes. I am alone but I am not lonely.

There are two terms that are quite similar in pronunciation but noticeable difference between the meanings; Aloneness and loneliness. Alone is to be by oneself. You may or might not feel lonely when you are alone and the only important condition is there is no one else around you. To be lonely, is to suffer the feelings of loneliness, to want people, social contact, and yet be unable to get any. Given this fact, it is quite possible to feel lonely when you are alone, and it is also to feel lonely when you are not alone.

Meanwhile, we can separate loneliness into two other types which is the ‘state of loneliness’ and ‘trait loneliness’. State of loneliness is more generated because of the environment rather than the person. For example a person feels loneliness because he cannot go out to play football since it’s raining heavily outside. On the other hand, trait loneliness is generated from the person and they tend to feel lonely most of the time. So regardless of the situation or circumstance when you ever think about it, you are still lonely.

It has been a month since the King of Pop died and the cause of his death is still under a shroud of controversy. Michael’s sister La Toya stated that Michael was the ‘loneliest man in the world’ with no real friends and isolated from his family at the time of his death. So this is another piece of evidence implying that wealth and fame are not everything in this world and it is not a guarantee of a happy life. His loneliness had drove him to become the ghost of himself as he was continuously changing his appearance from 1980’s as like Michael was searching for a new and better look all the time.

Do you know that once we found the right person, entered the right relationship which is marriage our loneliness would also fade away? We do not need one thousand people; we just need one special and correct person. The particular person who can be called as an attachment figure gives us a sense of security and reassurance us to face the world once again. Huh. How magical life is, isn’t it? :-)

Hence, for those who are experiencing loneliness there are things that you can do. Maybe you can get a pet or can strengthen your existing relationships or start to find your Mr Right or Ms Future Wife. For those who already have people in their live, maybe you can get to know one another better and enjoy the existing friendship with your friends. Oh, please get yourself involved in activities since it can create or expand your circle of friends and combat your loneliness.

So here I would love to share the lyrics of Michael Jackson’s late song ‘Chilhood’ and hope we will be able to understand more what Michael had tried to tell us from his lonely heart.

Have you seen my Childhood?
I'm searching for the world that I come from
'Cause I've been looking around
In the lost and found of my heart...
No one understands me

They view it as such strange eccentricities...
'Cause I keep kidding around
Like a child, but pardon me...

People say I'm not okay
'Cause I love such elementary things...
It's been my fate to compensate,
for the ChildhoodI've never known...

Have you seen my Childhood?
I'm searching for that wonder in my youth
Like pirates in adventurous dreams,
Of conquest and kings on the throne...

Before you judge me, try hard to love me,
Look within your heart then ask,
Have you seen my Childhood?

People say I'm strange that way
'Cause I love such elementary things,I
t's been my fate to compensate,
for the Childhood I've never known...

Have you seen my Childhood?
I'm searching for that wonder in my youth
Like fantastical stories to share
The dreams I would dare, watch me fly...

Before you judge me, try hard to love me.
The painful youth I've had

Have you seen my Childhood


If you are still feeling all alone---> God has the cure. He loves you. Find Him. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment