Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My hectic weekend

Phew..My last weekend was totally packed with lots of activities from early morning of Saturday till Sunday evening. My parents with my youngest brother came by and stayed at one of the hotel in Kuala Lumpur since my old man had a job need to be done during two whole days. At the same time cousins of my husband’s side were the guest of the house for 2 nights as there were a wedding reception of my hubby’s cousin, Akob on Saturday and Friday. I assume you can imagine how busy I was during my weekend. =) But one way or another I was extremely delighted to speed up the time to welcome my parents and provide them with special treats in terms of good quality time.

On the day upon my dad’s arrival he called to let me know they have safely arrived while hubby suggested joining them breakfast at the hotel where they were staying. I smiled joyfully. =0 Dad reminded us to come before 8:30 am where in his world; punctuality plays a vital aspect of his life whereas I am still behind him regarding time management. We could only arrived 15 minutes before 9am and I was trying my best to hide behind the pillar of the lobby hotel when finally my mom could see me playing hide and seek with her. Gosh!! Blame the alarm clock please... Daddy’s face is always not at his best when he is hungry and I perfectly contributed to ruin his mood on early Saturday. Daddy...I am truly sorry.. =(((

As the foods started to fill in into his stomach, dad’s mood slowly changed to its normal condition. Thank God! Hubby and I then rushed back to Setiawangsa home without mommy coming along us as she claimed she had some works need to be submitted on Monday. The three of us including my youngest brother Hafiz went to a Wangsa Maju Mosque to catch up with the solemnization ceremony. It was a simple and quick one.

My little Hafiz requested to his big ‘brother’ Fuad to bring him to Petrosains in KLCC and he granted the wish. Circa 1pm off we drove to KLCC. The little one was excited during the 4 hours venture in Petrosains because hubby treated him like a prince junior. =) It was exactly my fifth trip to Petrosains and I believe after having our own kids we shall visit again Petrosains in future. Even though we were tremendously exhausted but we had a great time together.

We had a dinner at the Lala Restaurant at Jln Raja Muda in Kampung Baru as a special treat from hubby to his in-laws. My parents will never miss out to have dinner at this restaurant whenever they come to Kuala Lumpur. It reminisce back the memories we had with my late grandmother who loved to eat the foods served here. It’s quite expensive but definitely worth for your money. ;-)

The next morning I woke up at 5:30am and I could not sleep back afterwards. Lesson I’ve learned; Never repeat the same mistake twice. We managed to arrive approximate at 8am on Sunday and daddy greeted us at hotel lobby with a great satisfaction face. We made sure we eat well today as it’s the last of the breakfast sponsorship by mom and dad for two days in a row at that hotel. Weehuuu..Thanks a lot to both of you.

Around 12:30 pm all the family members of hubby’s side have already gathered at home and we arrived at the bride’s place at 1pm. We tried to eat as fast as possible as mommy and daddy wanted to pay a visit to abah and ummi at 3 pm. Mom and dad then came by when finally at 4:30pm they drove back to JB.

I am tired but in all honesty I am happy. Please come again mommy and daddy and lighten up my weekend once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment