Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Things happened for the last 2 weeks

1) Our house has been ransacked on the same date I posted “A fresh Thursday”. It did not feel like a fresh Thursday at all. :-(

2) I went for a site visit to find network and signal strength and possibility to place in cabin on top of a rooftop building. It’s terrible up there when you received a direct sunlight in the middle of afternoon and the sun is right on top of your head. My face has turned to be all reddish for one week.

3) After we reached office, there was a meeting being held in the room. 2 staff have been suspected positive H1N1 and asked to be quarantine by hospital. Hence, a drastic action by the board of meeting agreed that all staffs need to be ‘quarantine’ as well at home from Thursday till Sunday. Huhu. So, after 4 pm our office was officially empty.

4) Then, suddenly on Thursday I had a high fever. Everybody at home really obeyed the 'minimum 2 meter distant rule'. My dad ate on a different table during dinner. Sedih.waaaaa.

5) My lovely hubby confirmed I am not positive H1N1 hence I pull out my mask on Friday.

6) Today, I am not in a very good mood. Maybe due to PMS syndrome. So, everybody..please stay away from me.

7) Oh yes, Happy Fasting Month. Hope all of us will get ‘barakah’ on this holy month..insya allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment