Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Random thoughts

It’s late in the night and suddenly my hands started to press the keyboard buttons to express my idea and feeling.
Hari Raya is just around the corner and I have not felt the excitement to celebrate this celebration. This is the thing that never happened to me even once in a lifetime. Am I normal to feel this way?? For the first time I feel totally and completely in love with Ramadhan. There is a serene and tranquil feeling deep inside my heart that I could not put it into words to describe it further. And as time passes by, I wish and pray to God to allow me to meet the next Ramadhan by His will Insya Allah.
I am not sure if blogging is still my priority now because I have tried to write as frequent as possible in the past to renew my entry but it would always stuck halfway and I finally threw it in my waste bin.
I think I have already changed to a different person that I once know before. I speak less, and I think more. I laugh less, and I smile more. What is happening to me now?? I am scared to enter the boredom of adult life. But as my age will never go backward and I am approaching 25 next year..I suppose I have to make myself ready to be as tough as I can to face the challenging world await me in future.
I hope if these changes are good for me..Let it stay and be part of Akmar so that I could transform her to become a better person just like what her parents wanted her to be.

1 comment:

  1. kalau berubah jadi baik takpe je.. tak payah risau pape.. haha.. anyway, selamat berpuasa yang tinggal bape hari ni je lagi.. n selamat hari raya!!!!!

    ReplyDelete