Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

That Man

Oh God, I was trying very hard to write something beautiful on someone very special in my life and it happened many times I stuck half way.

I promised myself I will write something very special about him in future.

This is the best That I could come out with;

He’s someone who likes to talk TOO MUCH,

Adorable person

Have a sincere heart which I adore so much

I am scared of him sometimes when he’s having his own ‘PMS’ syndrome

Someone that treat me as his best buddy

A person that I know loves me so much.

And someone that should know his wife loves him unquestionably a lot.

And now I am totally embarrassed if he happens to read this.

( I know I have to learn to open myself and be more romantic) waaaaaaa! This is absolutely a lovey-dovey thing!

3 comments:

  1. how sweet...=) ala mar, hubby-wife kann.. xsalah romantik2 neh.. =p

    ReplyDelete