Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hi












Oh yes. I just had had my convocation on 11th October 2009. It was totally fun to meet again my university friends!

The most important person that I would like to thank here is my mom. Without her in my life, I think it would be impossible for me to complete my study. Thanks mom so much. She said to me during our phone conversation last week “Actually It’s been emotional when seeing you taking the scroll. Even though I let you go early to explore the life on your own (let me married young), but finally my daughter still managed to complete it.” Let me tell you the truth, it was not easy being married at young age when you are still study. You have to adapt to new surrounding and learn fast. There is no choice. Otherwise you will feel loss and drown in your own world. That is what happened to me when I have to struggle very hard to finish my very last semester in university. But Alhamdulillah, even though the track is not smooth in the past, I am able to crawl back slowly from the starting point of my new adventurous life as an employee. I just want to grab all opportunities and will never let any of it goes away.

Oh yes.. I am happy. Nothing big is happening to me now. I am just feeling happy. That’s it. And yes..and tired as well. ^_^

So here are some of the photos during my convocation day: Hope you enjoy watching it.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats mar!! dah lame tak jenguk sini! hihi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks uswah!mar pun dah lama xjenguk sini sbnanye...hehe.tp mar janji..after ni mar akan rajin lagi update news,,,supaya readers x lari..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..sile2 rajin2 mengupdate!

    ReplyDelete