Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

A tough decision

It has been 2 months since I am working in this company. I am having so much fun here. Everyone is so charm and kind hearted. I love most my own cubicle, the place where I do my task..The place where I chit-chat with my lovely colleague sue. Oh God, this is so hard for me to leave everything that I have now.

I have learned many new things that I have not learned in university. It’s totally a new atmosphere for me. I am having a good relationship with all staffs at least till now. We are like a family that has a strong bond to one another, and care each other.

But, sadly I think my journey in this company will be ended very soon..There is an important thing that I have to grab out there…it’s about my future life. It is the thing that I always wanted and dream of. In order for me to be someone I wanted to be, I have to move out from my comfort zone and explore the real world await me..

And..it’s just too hard for me to say goodbye to everyone..

2 comments: