Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Forcing me hard!

Weehuuu.. It’s Sunday everyone! I am the most grateful person on earth to welcome Sunday. I drew a big smiley face on my diary whenever Sunday comes. It is the only day in every one whole week that does not require me to drive in the morning together with the other thousands of drivers and motorcyclists. Excuse me here because I have to say this. I am not a good fan of lorry drivers. I always get scared each time they were next to my cars while driving. I made sure I drove far –off from them. ( emm..I am pretty sure everyone is bored every time I talk about my never ending driving issue. hehehe. )

I do not want to go anywhere today and just want to sit and get body massage plus watching my favourite channels on Astro and reading my story book in our lavish room. ( I think I am just exaggerating the sentence here. :-)) While hubby is snoring jadedly on the bed...(Oh yes, I have to say that I felt pity to him. He works 24/7 everyday and he just came home from hospital this morning. So there is another concrete point that I have to stop complaining about work and driving things.)And again.. While hubby is snoring jadedly on the bed I turn on my laptop and start writing this. I am afraid if one day I have to stop writing because of my responsibilities as a wife, mommy, daughter, and worker that will not allow me to have ample time to do something I love; which is writing. I just realized I could not write under pressure. I used to write on late night circa 2 a.m when I was still a student because I think I write better in soundless night-time when everybody is sleeping, the wind stop breezing, the moon is shining beautifully and I hear me breathing. And now, I have to struggle writing because I can hear everything! If you see clearly, you will start asking what is the main point of my writing today, isn’t it? I am asking the same question to myself now! ( See, it’s proven here!!!)


P/s : I suppose I have to stop now and come up with a better material when I continue writing at night. I will try my best to update my blog as soon as possible. Hope everyone will still support me and read my blog because I will try my best to write when the time is right and the ideas are popping out fast. To Aie, this entry is for you. Hope you will enjoy reading it. hahahahahh

2 comments:

  1. Thanks mar, i already read ur blog..Mmg best kan kalau hujung2 minggu ni dapat duduk rehat dan ada orang tolong urutkan badan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye aie.it would be wonderful indeed. mar kering idea skrg.hari2 rutin yang diulang.rasa mcm xde yg menarik nak share dgn readers. tgkla.nanti kalau ada yang menarik mar akan share k. Oh ye. Ada satu nak share...tp takut sgt org salah anggap..abang fuad kata xpe.bole tulis.tp tgkla dulu mcm mana nanti.mar try fikir2kan.huhu

    ReplyDelete