Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HELLO 2010!

Hi everyone and happy New Year. Even though I rarely post my entry, I still wanted to keep writing and blogging because this is my first love and this is the only place for me to express my thoughts and feelings.

My time is fully occupied at office and gym. Oh yes. Hubby and I have joined Celebrity Fitness on 1st December 2009. I wanted to give him inspiration that being busy is not an excuse to skip exercise. Maybe to hope for a perfect body is impossible because everyone is different in shape and the way their body work is different as well. I just want both of us to be healthy. We love to rush to the gym after work and challenge one another on who can stay longer on the track mill. :-) I own the record so far.
:-).

Oh. Just for a bit information here; celebrity fitness has lots of classes if people do not like to work with the machine. The time table will be changing from time to time to allow everyone to have the chance to join the classes. I am going to miss the classes and the gym itself when I am pregnant.:-)

Office? It’s always chaos and it is normal here. The due date for launching thousands of sites is on July 2010 and we have to work fast to catch the dateline. I have to be fit in the office so I can overcome the stress and pressure at work every day. It is extremely strange when I have started to love my job and this place where I am working now when at first all I know was to get out of here! Hahha. It’s funny when reminiscing back the first time I joined YTL Communication. I have nil experience. I always sit still on my desk and study again all my university’s text books like some sort of nerd student preparing for exam! Haha. By time, I have learned from colleagues and seniors and developed my skills here. And now, Alhamdulillah I can say that I have a clear understanding about Telecommunications industry. It’s very wide and challenging because it has the most rapid changes compared to other industries . We were using Bit rate technology previously and now we are using IP technology. It’s is easier and faster. You can monitor most of the tasks just from your office. Thank you to the technology. I can save most of my time now doing my work at my desk rather than spending time on the rooftop or even the tower. It would be my last choice of interest! Phewww..

Erm.. 2010 has opened its door to both of us. We are hoping and dreaming to buy a new house, a place where my children will have their own room, a place to build our family. Oh, it’s not just a dream; we are working very hard to turn this dream to a reality. “Ya Allah,,mudahkanla urusan kami ini”

Oh, to everyone again. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment