Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Okakura kakuzo..Thank you

As I flipped through the book I am reading now..suddenly I saw a sentence that tear my heart apart.It reminds me on how to purify our soul and mind, be good to others and an awareness to avoid fight that will bring disadvantages.. This really is a reminder for me to think posistive, always...

So here it goes..as Okakura Kakuzo says in his book on the Japanese tea ceremony :

'We see evil in others because we know the evil in ourselves. We never forgive those who wound us because we believe that we would never be forgiven. We say the painful truth to others because we want to hide it from ourselves. We show our strength, so that no one can see our frailty. That is why, whenever you judge your brother, be aware that it is you who is in the dock '

akmar..it's time for you to forgive everyone now..those who once considered your nightmare,
akmar...be charitable to others cause people around you are charitable to you...
akmar...just be good..just be good...it's a good investment..

dear Allah..please let me be a good human being that will never hurt others  ..Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment