Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

She,She,She,He

Everyone has a great story to tell..and I don’t have any..

I’m just following my schedule everyday till I fall asleep on my bed and will start again my routine on the next day. It’s quite simple and ordinary for a married 25 year old girl. I wanted to do more in life..it’s not like I want to be popular or get involved in politics..i just want to do something that I love, be in a place that I want to live, and to work in a lovely working environment..i just want to be satisfied in what I do and I think I just have not found it yet.

My dear little sister has already finished her last paper yesterday..and that certainly ring a bell to my head that this is the end of our happy-life-together time in kuala lumpur. She needs to be send back home to where she belongs. (this sounds like a puppy to be send back to its owner.^_^) .

On the other hands, I was surprised to hear my elder sister will be transferred to Penang for about 2 years. My parents are getting old and they need companionship at home. I have to be realistic to come to the term of the fact that I cannot be there all the time to accompany them, and when Ani has to move to Penang, that means our house will be officially empty. Mama and papa will be lonely, and that keeps playing on my mind now.. They always talk about their cats so much and I understand it well. It’s crystal clear that all their children have grown up and there’s no one at home to be ‘yell at’.

On one point I am sad my sister will be permanently fly back to JB and live there again, hence I have no one to play with on every weekend…but on the other part,, I am greatly happy that we can hear more sounds at home, and see extra faces at home..(oh yeah..i have to include belang and adik as well..but forgive me mama and papa..they are not human ^_^).

I believe belang and adik have played a major role at home to accompany my dad’s and mom’s spare time…but by shamin coming back home again.. they will be a parents again..and I 100% sure they will love it too.. it will bring such a big joy to my home now.. Oh..go shamin..go!! make mama and papa happy there! ( I am a bit emotional here because I used to be the one who always made my mom and my dad turned crazy to handle me)..daddy needs extra effort and time to teach me on how to cook… and mommy needs to consistently tell me to behave well and be nice to everyone..and oh,, to BE PUNCTUAL AND NEVER LATE.. 

And my dear ani..if the the decision has been made ,,and it’s true you are going to stay in Penang..listen this
“ Please take a good care of yourself..eat well..slepp well..cause I know you well ; you are a cry baby and you will immediately feel homesick once your feet landed on the land of Penang.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment