Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

stretch your face..and smile ^_^

I was a bit moody at work today.I had a terrible headache, a never ending cough rhythm, my phlegm are in green colour, still having fever and I had a mountain list of tasks on my desk as I arrived. I was shocked and pretty mad and it totally hit directly to my heart... There were lots of thinking then.. I kept myself to think positive and be optimistic for each second and I failed.

By being the only girl in my team that means there’s no exception..I have to work like a man. But hey, that means you have to treat me like a man too! There was something not good happened today and I better seal my mouth tight. A gigantic volcano might explode if that human being says just one another word to me again. I am not going to surrender if I know I am on the right path. But sadly, I had accidentally screamed to my colleague...and he is my good mate.. You were at a wrong place and at a wrong time buddy.. please forgive me.. Oh ok.. enough about work.

Just circa 3 p.m. when the lady janitor who always clean my place came by to do her routine work..I was moved to stop doing my work, and stare at her..She is so young to travel across the sea and to work in such a big city.. I could see a serene and tranquil face on her.. and it made my heart warm again..she said politely to me as she saw me staring at her “ kak,,bisa ketepi ya..saya mahu bersih meja dan bakulnya’.. Then only I gave her the most sincere smile that I could afford to give today.. she replied back with a warm smile..and suddenly..immediately... I felt at peace.. it’s hard to describe but I know it came from my heart and brought the energy through all my nerves. I know from that point that even though I cannot afford to give her big amount of money..the least i can do is to give her a sincere smile..And it does make me smile untill now.

Not long after that I went to my colleague’s desk and said my sorry to him. I felt guilty to scream at him; he is so naive and kind. I better have to smile everyday to all janitors in Oriental Plaza’s building onwards. The moral of the story is be good to everybody because by being good you will feel good from inside and your sparkle eyes will show that.

p/s:

but mr XX.. I will surely be alert next time on your not-that-funny-at-all jokes on people. My dad taught me well. Never play joke to people because it’s rude and it will only show your weakness that you are trying to hide.

In the end, you had revealed it and everybody knows now.

No comments:

Post a Comment