Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Time is a circus, always packing up and moving away; 'Ben Hecht'

Tick tock ticking...

The clock is ticking..and it will never stop. . it’s about 1p.m and I was at office doing my work.. when I saw there were few missed calls from ummi..” oh, this must be something urgent I guessed” i called her..................

I smiled joyfully. It’s the call that I’ve been waiting for the rest of my life..:-)

Tick tock ticking...

I’ve been watching the pendulum for several minutes before ummi called up my name to join her for tea time with abah and the rest...

I have safely arrived home and still waiting patiently for a dear husband to come back and join us at table..

Owh..it has been a while i feel exhausted almost all the time.. Office tasks have taken out most of my energy and my ample time ..and have affected my monthly visit to johor bahru..i miss my parents dearly..

Dear husband..I just want to whisper close to your ear and tell you a secret..

I have bought a ticket..and I am ready to depart now..

it’s time to say goodbye to those who have helped me a lot throughout this journey..those who gave pieces of their heart and willing to share laughter and sorrow with me...those who have inspired me.. and those who become part of the stories in my life...

A new day has come for me..A new day that will promise a better future.

Tick tock...tick tock..

2 comments:

  1. salam akmar,

    blog hopping and ter hop blog akmar.

    cecantik baju kat http://ladysephia.blogspot.com/ . will blog it out too at my blog. cousin tolong cousin laaa..hehehhehe.

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kak arin: wow jauh jugak tu sampai boleh ter hop blog mar..thanks kak arin.
    mar pun dah buka blog kak rin..happy nye ada source nak membaca lepas ni!!
    teruskan menulis k ^_^ (sbb tau mood menulis ni turun naik kadang2 )

    ReplyDelete