Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

he said

I was shocked to know the fact one of my office colleagues is following my humble blog. I am far from a famous blogger and I rarely update my blog. I write occasionally when there are certain issues or events that will bring a big effect on my daily life.


He said he enjoyed reading my all entries. I was totally moved for someone that I rarely speak to could ever give such a pleasant comment. He just said I do have a potential talent to be a good writer if I practice to write more onwards. I asked him intentionally “which entry you prefer more. In bahasa or in English?" he answered bahasa.He claimed that when i write in bahasa, I can touch many people's heart way more compared to when I write in English. I was silent for a while in searching for the relevant of his opinion.

I love to write in both languages. but i use bahasa as my mother tongue everyday and I don’t have much problems in understanding bahasa.. on one hand by writing in English i can practice to write a better English.

Hence i will stick to my decision. I will write in English and will sometimes update my entry in bahasa.

p/s: i don’t have any idea how can he said I have a potential to become a good writer or blogger coz i see i only have 14 followers! ^_^ Thank you everyone for your never ending support!

5 comments:

  1. Chaiyoo... de org cuma suka jd silent reader je.. teruskan berblog... ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... lotsa silent readers :) keep it up, mar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. terima kasih banyak2 kak sue and bie. kadang, bila kehidupan seharianterlalu padat, kita tidak sempat untuk bercerita dan berkawan. Ini apa yang dialami mar. kehidupan mar berkegar-legar di pejabat dan di rumah sahaja. kawan baik mar sekarang hanyalah abang fuad. jadi, mar rasa inilah tempat terbaik untuk mar berbual dan bercerita dengan kawan-kawan...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree!! Byk silent reader....seperti saya ini....I always envy u, coz u hv a blog....sy bercita2 utk ada 1 but i dunt think i can....
    Keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. anonymous: jgn takut untuk mula!
    dulu2 mar selalu fikit,, takutnya nak menulis..apelah mar nak tulis ni..tapi bila fikir balik, buat apa kita nak fikirkan tentang orang? kita tulis sahaja apa yang kita rasa nak tulis! cayok2 !

    ReplyDelete