Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Skin Complexion

I’m watching a Korean TV Drama, "Worlds Within".. just bought few Japanese and Korean DVDs .. As I look closely at every actress, I am amazed with their beautiful skin!

Yesterday, I watched again "Full House" alone at a corner of our room since the match of world cup did not catch my interest. It is a hit TV series from Korea. Love most the main actress "Song Hye Kyo" I always envy her beautiful complexion in a good way (evil laugh. hahahahah). She has a row of beautiful teeth as well. I like the fact that even though she barely wears makeup on her face, but she still looks stunning!!

Oh, I have to be more discipline and use my skin care product ( i'm using ZAI'S BEAUTY FORMULA. need to say this since people keep asking me now) obediently onwards! Since I enjoy so much taking Herbal Life; eating and drinking it, i sometimes tend to forget to use the complete set of my regime skin care. One obvious thing that I realised after taking Herbal Life is, it does change my skin. I become slightly fairer, I don't have any skin problem anymore ( I was allergic to my own sweat previously), and there are no more eye bags on my both eyes! alhamdulillah.. but in order to have a perfect skin, i still believe that we need to use a good skin care product to beat the pimples, and oily face.

After all, I just want to share the picture of Song Hye Kyo, the woman whom I admire for her beautiful skin and beautiful teeth.

It's taken from this website.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tjey/3488415242/



and the next one is taken from this website



Now. I seriously need to wash my face. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment