Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

GOODBYE + THANK YOU

What is the main purpose of blogging? Is it to tell the whole thing about yourself..to make yourself embarrassed?

Our stories and our life are like a strong building block and it should be the key to our strength for our existence in this world. My mood to update blog is like a roller-coaster nowadays. There are ups and downs. Sometimes I think I have had hurt my feeling from my writing. It surely is not a good feeling that I have to live with.

I want to live in peace. The reality is that, my life and my stories are not as sweet as sugar and I don’t want to stress too much to come out with a fairy tale story to be presented to everyone. That’s me. I don’t know how to please people other than my families.

So ladies and if there are guys..I’m closing this blog soon. I probably will start over again when my inner voice said “ Akmar, you should write again”. I don’t know when it will be..It’s about time and reason.

At first, I was thinking to close it when I successfully reached the 100th post. It’s sooner than my plan i guess.

So, thank you so much for the never ending support to this blog. It’s just tough to maintain this blog and to present a nice material that will attract me to read it time and again.. My expectation seems very high, and I could see that I have failed to reach the mark.

Thank you everyone. It’s time to leave. Sayonara

2 comments:

  1. ala kak...npenyer? kiter follow blog akk ni...sbb nk belaja bhs inggeris merujuk kepada penggunaan english dalam blog akk ni..dan kiter suka sgt baca your view pasal byk perkara..tp, akk dh wat kputusan...kena terima..hope boleh baca lagi tulisan dan nukilan akk..

    ReplyDelete
  2. waheda: tqvm dear. =) xtahu pun waheda follow blog kak mar ni. tpkan..kak mar pun buat blog sebab nak improve my english. xdelah bagus mana pun. grammar still ada lubang sana sini..tp cuba saje..kak mar mungkin akan mula kembali bila dapat balik strength. mungkin kak mar kene habiskan dua tiga buku dalam satu bulan..baru dapat lebih perspective tentang kehidupan.kak mar tak nak blog ni jadi mcm blog x berkualiti.. sebab kak mar akan buka balik blog ni bila kak mar tua nanti.. kak mar nak betul2 gunakan sebaiknya dan tulis benda2 yg betul2 bermakna. insya allah..bila kekuatan tu datang balik..kak mar akan kembali menulis.

    ReplyDelete