Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

HOLS to be closed soon

I have decided to closing down HOLS by the end of this year and will be focusing on my career. It's truely an enjoyable experience and has brought many lovely moments into my life. Unfortunately, it's difficult to drive while having conversation on mobile phone; and so do to my career. I never felt so good with my career until I joined this company. I can keep talking to my dad on phone from 5p.m till 6p.m and until I safely arrived home.. There are so many things that I want to explore here..and I think this is the best place to dig out my true potential

On the other hand, by putting my days and my daily routine packed with lots of work from day to night, I always feel terribly exhausted where I made all excuses from seeing my closed friends.. Now I realised, I am not normal to think way too much about all things but not  myself. I miss chilling out with my dear friend, raihan, fadwa and alshama. I regretted to know that Fadwa has went back to Yaman eventhough she has left her number in my inbox. She wanted to meet me, and I had 1000 excuses ; business on weekend. Oh, that's so pathetic Akmar!! I hate myself for doing that to my best friend!

Business is good when you do it full time. If you work full time and do business part time, you won't success and you won;t find satisfaction in doing it. I have realised it now. My new job, require me to travel a lot and to be prepared to be back late due to meeting with all vendors and higher level of managers. I have to be prepared mentally and physically if I want to be a successful employee, and I am dreaming to become one. Hence, while having an important meeting, and receiving messages from customers asking when to deliver their items might be distracted sometimes. I know my limit well; I am not a type of person who can manage  2 works at a time. I have to decide to finish the most important task first, then only I can continue to do the other. I feel sad to turn everyone down; my friends and my customers and I don;t want to be involved in this feeling way longer anymore.

In order to pursue my dream career, I have to make a crucial decision... and I have made one. I could foresee that if I continue doing 2 in 1 job at a time, I would be sinking deep down into Mariana Trench and no rescue team would be able to save me afterwards.

Hence, please enjoy the sale and promotion price at HOLS  everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment