Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hello??

Weehuu! Ramadhan Kareem everyone!Let’s welcome ramadhan with wide open arms! Mind me for my long vacation. =) That’s just simply a cheap excuse and everyone won’t buy it I guess.

If you could smell from my previous entries, you will definitely know that I am finally over with YTL and moved to a company that was on my ‘must –get-it-list’ since I was at Uni. I started again as a new employee even though I have about 1 year experience. Oh oh..I don’t mind it at all ! seriously! The tasks, the technology, the equipmentsand the people I am dealing with everyday are totally something new to me. Everything seems alien, and the atmosphere is different. This is great since I love to try new things and I think I should take this opportunity to challenge myself to be an extraordinary person. I always believed, by being in a new place, we will refresh our energy, generate more outstanding ideas, expanding our circle of friends and network ,and hence will develop a great satisfaction feeling that is good to motivate you to be a better person.

Oh, I always feel I am alone in blogging world.. no one here to cherish me..to give good advice to me. Theoretically I have a beloved parents in-law and an undeniable loving husband..but practically..deep inside me..i always feel alone..hubby is too busy to help needy patient...I won’t let him to ever have to choose me over his patients..mama and abah(parents-in-law) have lots of things to attend to, and their yearly calendar have been fully booked by too many programmes.. and mama and papa(my parents) are just too far away to see my sad face..or even to hear my shallow whisper while I am at my lowest point..

This is sad when I flash back my routine life. I work till late evening,and at night time I will take customer's order and update new stock and wrapping and packing the parcel for delivery,while during weekend I am way too busy to take new stocks and taking photos with husband and do some delivery again..It's like a yearly routine and I have become immune with the hectic life.. Somehow, I just realised; that's the real reason why I don't have many friends..and husband has become my bestfriend and my best partner all these while..

I am a person with minimum words and no expression. The best I can give you is my smile..Because I believe it will make you feel warm and happy.. I don’t like to repeat my sentence for the most part if it’s sad news. If it’s a good news, I don’t fancy to repeat it as well..

The greatest part of happiness is when you succeeded to hide it from everyone and people could still sense it from your blissful face which you will definitely fail to conceal it, because the positive charge that you brought have successfully spread to everyone. And it was the main reason why I started blogging; to share my inner thoughts, to unlock myself and to be free. Writing always bring pleasure to me, it’s like asking my inner voice to tell me what’s really going on with Akmar, and to do mental check-up to screen my mental status. So far, I think I still recognise me when I read back from my very first entry. =)

And today, I received an overwhelming message from my silent reader. She left the message in my inbox and said how my writing has had gave her motivation to start again her life with a new spirit. I read quite a number of blogs which I love and adore so much. I love how they can produce such a beautiful writing that inspires me a lot. To tell you the truth, when I looked back at my blog, I saw a simple and plain blog with an ordinary life. And simple life suits me best. I am still thinking how she could get something from my writing....hrmmm...oh! and surprisingly I feel happy to find a new pen-pal.. someone who I believe has a connection with my inner voice..someone who recognise me through my writing.. after all..in blogging world..this is the real Akmar..and I am extremely happy. Thank you kak Aizy! I almost cried when reading your comment.. It’s just so sincere ..and I wish you to be blessed by God in everything you do and wish for in life.

XOXO

RAMADHAN KAREEM!

3 comments:

  1. Ramadhan Kareem Kema!i hope it's still not too late..well, i definitely can relate to your stories...i lead a simple life as well, which i think u already knew...i think it's not on how many friends u have (coz i knew i have a few), it's on how the few people in your life love & cherish u the most...

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam..kak akmar..ayesha here...ingat lagi?kita cuci pinggan sama2 kat klebang..hehe..akak..tau tak..i envy you..sebab akak bertuah sgt..
    if u feel lonely..tell la dr.fuad..hehe..usually men dont really have '6th sense' like women do..he need u to tell him..hehe..jumpa di majlis nanti..

    ReplyDelete
  3. abg fuad has more than 6th sense ayesha. he can sense any changes on my physical or emotional..that's why he will always be my most favorite best friend 4eva =)

    nape ayesha envy k mar? i lead a simple life..and i love being simple..miss you sweet candy =)

    ReplyDelete