Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

english vs bahasa melaysia

Several readers have left messages in my facebook inbox saying that they love more my writing in english rather than bahasa malaysia. They want me to write more in english instead of bahasa malaysia/


I took that as a compliment. I believe they don't mean to hurt me or other people who write in bahasa malaysia. They make my blog as their platform to improve english language. Honestly, I have to remind everyone that the main reason I write in english is to establish my writing skill in english, hence the idea to make my blog as their reference is not 100% correct. There are many bloggers out there whom I love to read and visit once in a while. You can try to search on the left RIGHT hand side of this blog and click on one of them. They write beautifully and they always inspire me to write better.

My husband has once said to me to continue writing in English, and now several readers have requested the same thing too.

Hence, let us prepare the knowledge and improve our skill in writing in English! The traffic light is green and my engine starts now. Vrooom!

2 comments:

  1. kakmar..haida pon nk pndai berbhse inggeris cm kakmar.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haida: kita bedal je tulis. yang penting setiap hari kita mesti membaca buku english. setiap hari kita akan belajar dan nampak perkataan yang baru. kak mar pun tgh belajar lagi ni haida. jom kita belajar sama-sama!

    ReplyDelete