Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

~ I am in love ~

Paulo Coelho is the name given to this man.. He has taken away my heart and my mind from his writing.. I just can’t stop from loving every single books he wrote..

He inspires me to be intuitive in writing, be honest on yourself, never put a limit to your ideas, brave enough to get what you want, don’t be ordinary but extraordinary.. I love the way he chose every words of the sentences and made them beautiful. I have read quite amount of number of books since I was young, but most of them I don’t have emotional bond that link us together along the story between a writer and reader. But, it’s different when I read Paulo Coelho’s books. He is truly sincere with his words on which certain level I almost cried, or mad when he successfully connected the story with my life.

He made me to think of pursuing my dreams, never be scared of failure since it’s the first step to success and believing in your quality. Every human being is special; the only thing that makes us different is only the first step and decision we chose.

All successful people begin with a remarkable and fascinating story that leads them to success; same goes to Paulo Coelho. His parents have decided for him to become an engineer given that his father is a highly respected engineer; but he refused to become one. He wanted to be what he wants to; a writer even though he never get chances to get a formal lesson on writing skill. At 17, Coelho's introversion and opposition to following a traditional path led to his parents committing him to a mental institution from which he escaped three times before being released at the age of 20.

His determination and positive thinking never put him in a dark side where to blame his parents. He took that as a favor that has brought him to be a well-known and best-selling author worldwide.

I am now reading his novel; The Zahir, a book dedicated to his wife. His wife plays a big role to make it as he is now, and he only realized it when his ‘zahir’ disappeared. This book is about Paulo and his wife and I love when he is open to tell the truth and admit of the wrongdoings he made by having affairs with other women. His wife was the one who force Paulo to reach for the sky and to pursue his dream; writing has saved their marriage previously when Paulo found happiness and satisfaction. But when luxury and fame have surrounded you and you were lost in it, sometimes the most special person will be forgotten.

“His search for her-and for the truth of his own life- takes him from South America to Spain, France, and Croatia and, eventually, the bleakly beautiful landscape of Central Asia. More than that, it leads him into a new understanding of the nature of love, the power of destiny and what it really means to follow your heart”.

Paulo Coelho inspires me to fulfill my dreams, taught me well that life is a journey and not a destination, learn to become an honest writer and to appreciate and have a mutual understanding with your love partner.

Oh my, I am so in love with all your books! Paulo, could you please just don’t stop writing and continue to bring happiness to my world? =)

Paulo Coelho


No comments:

Post a Comment