Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Maher Zain - For the rest of my life.mp4



A beautiful song by Mr Maher Zain.
This song is a picture of our love..
I am blessed to meet a person like you. You saved me from darkness and brought me a ray of sunlight
i am destinied to be with you..
And I want to thank Allah for open my eyes and see you..

"I praise Allah for sending me you my love You found me home and sail with me And I`m here with you Now let me let you know You`ve opened my heart I was always thinking that love was wrong But everything was changed when you came along "

"And theres a couple words I want to say "

"Chorus: For the rest of my life I`ll be with you I`ll stay by your side honest and true Till the end of my time I`ll be loving you.loving you For the rest of my life Thru days and night I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes Now and forever I...I`ll be there for you "

"I know that deep in my heart "

"I feel so blessed when I think of you And I ask Allah to bless all we do You`re my wife husband and my friend and my strength And I pray we`re together eternally Now I find myself so strong Everything changed when you came along "

"And theres a couple word I want to say "

"I know that deep in my heart now that you`re here Infront of me I strongly feel love And I have no doubt And I`m singing loud that I`ll love you eternally "
"I know that deep in my heart.."

P/S : This is truly indeed the most sweetest thing i've ever heard... Such an amazing voice and such powerful words

No comments:

Post a Comment