Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

my decision

Usually when people tired, they sleep. When I am tired, I write.


But then, I paused a while, I don’t know what I should write today. My inner voice said I should write no matter how I feel now. I realized something has happened and changed my character...

I never realized that one day I could make my own decision. It was totally something out of my mind if you are referring to my previous life. Mommy always decide for me what I should wear, what I should do, how I should comb my hair, how I should  walk, what color is nicer for my skin etc. I never blamed my mother. She did what she thought best for her daughter.

I always feel satisfied being a follower and let people decide for me. I did not like to shop alone because I need people’s suggestion on what is best for me. Hence I would drag my sisters or sometimes my friends to accompany me and provide me with the best suggestion that they could give. Oh, I feel pity to myself when recalling back those time. I was helpless...

I constantly need assurance from people around me to the certain extent I would do what they thought best for me, I would wear what they thought looks good on me...I followed majority’s voice since I didn’t express my idea. I was so tiny in myself..

The time is over. I am not going to revenge on my past and point my finger to anyone. I should have been aware of my desire, my thoughts and have studied my potential before.. Since married to a busy man, I have plenty of time to decide on my own. I have to think the risk and the benefit of every decision to be made. The consequences of my decision will affect me, my marriage and my family, therefore I have to be extra careful whenever the situation arises and I have to make a quick and good decision.

I have been practicing it recently. The best decision is when it brings the highest benefit to us.

My colleagues and I have a field work tomorrow morning nearby Port Klang. It is going to be a long journey indeed. I have to be there sharp at 9 a.m. On the other hand, I don't want to sleep because I enjoy watching commonwealth games at astro supersport channel. The Malaysia team is playing badminton. Malaysia Boleh!

I know what I want now and I have decided it. I don’t feel sleepy but I have to sleep now. By calculating on the pros and cons, it’s best to sleep at this instant given that I have to wake up at 5 in the morning.

Hooray! I successfully made a best decision for myself!

The light is off. Goodnight everyone. Have a nice sleep.

Start counting sheep if you can’t sleep . :-)

~A letter with love~

No comments:

Post a Comment