Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Do you miss reading my boring topic??

There is a huge thing happening to me and Abang Fuad...and I am not going to burst it out here.

 I am letting myself to be imperceptible from the world around me.. I want to feel it..be happy in my own secret...

I am soundless now..when the time comes you will know it yourself..

P/s:
15th November is just around the corner.
2nd year of marriage with abang fuad is a enormous  blast to me.
I am mature and I am more confident to dive more into every challenges ahead of me.
 I am super excited now and I better shut my mouth tight!

oh..monday blues has strike me

No comments:

Post a Comment