Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

Raison d'être

I don’t write frequently now because I enjoy reading more.

The more I read, the more I feel tiny, and lack of knowledge.

They wrote about other people, thoughts, politics, mother nature, brain vs heart, history, money etc..

It’s such a big and huge topic and it moved and inspired me in many ways,

Hence, I will be invisible for quite some time.

Not that I fancy to close this blog but rather to have adequate amount of time to read their brilliant manuscript and articles.

I want to develop an interest in life as I see it; the people, things, literature, music; the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself.

Life is like a live telecast of theater, everyone has their roles to play. I want to enjoy and amuse myself of this extraordinary life. There are many things to be explored, many things to be laugh at, and many ways to help others and so forth.

I am sitting next to a projector and I am watching a clear view of the plays. The light is off and the journey has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment