Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

a wonderful weekend

We had a photoshoot session last saturday.
It is required for our next coming project with House of Lady Sephia.
It was not a formal session thus we can do  whatever we like to.
I enjoyed every single bit of it. =)

When I was still studying at UIA, i will drove off after class or weekend with kak tila (my bestfriend after raihan) and jog for 2 rounds around the park. The park is so huge and you don't have to cramp with other people or stand under people's armpit. We had our target on that time; to get our ideal weight. =) . It's a healthy routine and it put a smile on our face every time we completed 2 rounds of that huge track. This place reminisced back my teenage-life and I would love to come back here anytime of the day.

The photographer was my long lost high school friend who is in progress of opening his first ever studio. He loves so much photography and get inspiration from his late uncle who was a great photography through his eyes and his perception. I never had the chance to meet his late uncle though. Nevertheless I love those who are not afraid to take challenge and be outside from their comfort zone to pursue their dreams.



Hence, the photography session went very well and I enjoyed spending my one whole weekend with my dear haida while the photographer captured our lovely moments. Haida is a very bubbly human being. She can talk from sunrise till sunset.. She helped a lot to boost up my energy level by giving encouragement to me . The result was quite sataifactory so far when we saw the first 4 photos from tazbay studio's photo album. More photos will be availabe for view henceforth.

p/s : I personally love the bubble-blow gizmo. I think I should buy more onwards. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment