Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

HOPE

I hope i won't stay long and forever at kl.
Deep inside, i wish if one day i could settled down at JB again.

My future might probably be bright and shining like a twinkle star at the heart of kuala lumpur, but i have had left my soul at Johor Bahru and I have never planned to take it with me to Kuala Lumpur.
 Let it be there, to accompany my parents and my family..

JB is a precious place where I keep my childhood sweet memories. To me it's quite a sacred place and I want it to remain that way.

There are still many places that I have not explored at JB, restaurants that I have not stopover at etc ..Just when I become more mature and grow older, I value all these matter.. and the feeling of guilty was distracting me these past few days..

I don't fancy all the entertainments and traffic jam at Kuala Lumpur. I just want to have an ordinary and simple life where I can buy big house with an affordable price, journey to office that won't take more than 1/2 an hour,shopping malls and markets that are just nearby the house, and the list continues..

I am writing on my coffee table, and the time shows exactly at 1:50 a.m. Everyone is sleeping. The men are sleeping on the couch when television (sport channel) is watching them, mom is sleeping upstairs.. Two beautiful cats are sleeping soundly on their beds.. and I am watching them with a big smile.. It's a total bliss.

This is truly a weekend getaway for me from a hectic busy life at KL. I will be heading back to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow and I hardly feel anything.

Life is tough. Can I just choose to live in a dream?


No comments:

Post a Comment