Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Stats - I am shocked!

I just checked in my blog page, and reviewed the latest application provided by blogspot team : STATS

It shows the statistics of my readers,traffic sources, my audiences, favorite posts from my previous entries etc.
I am so thrilled to see all these figures!
I would like to share one with you here. I had print screen and paste it at "paint ".

I have quite of numbers of readers, or to be exact my silent readers from all around the world!
Thank you to everyone of you!

I am wondering now whether you understand when you read my post in 'Bahasa Malaysia' language.. =)
Thank you again, arigato.


No comments:

Post a Comment