Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The award goes to… MAMA!


Akmar is writing an entry on 22nd February 2011.

To be perfectly honest, I am quite emotional on my birthday this year. Previously I used to hope for birthday wish from family and friends and not forgetting the present as well. But this year, I was so freaking scared to even count days..hence when my hubby woke me up last night when he came back from hospital at late night.. I was emotionless cause I was trying trying to focus to eliminate the cramp feeling on my tummy and headache. I am sick and I decided to fight it ! ( While imagining I’m the warrior and princess of war holding a sword on hill)

To me the award should go to my beloved mom. She was the one who won the battle on this date at 10:45 pm. She carried me for 9 months with all pains she struggled with.  I should not forget to mention that I was the biggest pumpkin ever that she fought with all her might on 22nd February 1985. Mama, I dedicated my birthday today to you, to reminisced back our battle on that date. You are my warrior queen. You are my never ending love.. Thank you for everything mama 

P/s: She still thinks I am her little daughter because she gave me pocket money and asked me to buy present of my own.

3 comments: