Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

True indeed (akmar is pregnant)

YES,

To those who keep asking and guessing  for the past few weeks, Alhamdulillah I am pregnant now. I think the bump could not be hiding anymore. It is getting obvious day by day. From the way I breathing hard –in- and –out- gasping for air just make the scenario seems so relevant for people out there to keep discussing about me.

Please don’t feel overjoyed and make a public statement at facebook. This is just a place for me to share my story to those sincere in knowing me and care of me. The journey is still far long to go. Another 7 months one week of struggling and exciting time to undergo.  

To be truth, my first trimester period (even though there will be another one month to go) doesn’t went pretty well. I am having a series of bad diarrhea and vomiting as well as headache for the past 1 months plus.I almost fainted while driving to office due to a nonstop vomiting in the car, since today I can't smell onions hence there are lots of foods I could not eat ..biscuit crackers have been my main energy supplier for the past 1 month plus...etc. It affected my routine life and I could only take all the prescribed medicines and pray hard to Allah to make my pregnancy period smooth on months ahead.

Abg Fuad and I visited my doctor today and we were speechless with tears and joy when we first saw our baby heart pumping actively inside my womb. As I was struggling from my morning sickness, (sometimes afternoon sickness, evening and even nights..Hence the well-known syndrome could not be applied to everyone) Abang Fuad screamed in excitement to ask me to witness it on the LCD monitor 1.5 meters distant above my head. Subhanallah..

I have started to wake up every now and then at night and I think it was mainly because I did not have a good sleep posture .I have to find the balance .. not to put too much weight on my back.

Shoe.. I was longing to buy a new one. I would love to wear something elegant, comfort and nice on my ‘special’ feet. And there comes the rescue from my Mr Soulman : a big fatty shoe named “Crocs” . Abang Fuad claimed it is the best shoe during pregnancy since there is no heel, spacious for my feet to widen out for another few more months and he said the doctors have had previously been suggested in wearing  Crocs during performing long hour of surgery. Oh Fufu, you just made me laugh when seeing the blue hyppo Crocs bought by you. …

My dad always says this to all his children: “We may plan, but the One above has a greater and better plan for us.” And today, while I am writing this, and when I look intently at the phase of my life now , I would say .. “This is the best time indeed. Thank you Allah.”

11 comments:

  1. yehhh..cayok cayok kakmar!!
    congrats!
    suke sbb haida jdk antre yg terawal tau..huhu..
    luv u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Yerla. Awak perlula k mar bgtau awal awal sebab nak minta tolong angkat barang berat masa booth. Tapi, bila haida pregnant nanti pun k mar mesti buat benda yang sama untuk haida juga k. Berat sama dipikul..

    ReplyDelete
  3. c0ngrats mar...
    jg diri el0k2..
    wahwah mesty ser0n0k kan.. anak first..

    ^.^
    tahniah skali lagi

    ReplyDelete
  4. =)
    Time kasih banyak banyak siti. Doakan kami k

    ReplyDelete
  5. kema!!!
    Congrats... i'm happy for you. jaga diri dan baby baik2 k...rindu dgn kema.. ;)

    ..kak tila..

    ReplyDelete
  6. mar! tahniahhhh!! jage diri elok2 taw..

    insyaAllah..anak kite sebaye la nnti.. =)
    sheeda due bln 6..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alhamdulillah..
    Mabruk Mar!
    jgn stress2...jg diri...
    1st trimester terutamanye kene jg lek lok..
    ok..=D happy for u!

    -fieza shafie-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tahniah mar.. sebenarnya dh blh agak lama dah tapi segan nak tanya.. hehe..

    take care of yourself and the baby k.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. kak tila, sheeda, fieza and yati --> thanks a lot to all warm wishes =)

    insya allah akan kuatkan semangat lagi untuk mengharungi waktu mengandung ini

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alhamdulillah!!! congratsss mar!!! I hope u'll be a good and strong mom (just like ur mom). Jaga diri & baby :)

    ReplyDelete