Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

While waiting my turn for maternity checkup


Hello there :-)

I was invisible for quite some time here….

The attendant will be calling my name anytime from now.I am alone and Abg Fuad is not around.

 Pregnancy is something new and alien to me. My body reacts actively to this new tenant who has been living inside my womb for the past few months. Sometimes I feel like I am a wonder woman and almost forget that I am carrying a creature. For some other time, I was similar to any broken and used items at a garage sale. I barely move my body and lie down on bed for the whole day. 

Anyhow, work has to be completed. I have to put strong courage and willpower to drive myself to office or to site. I never meant to beg for mercy or sympathy. But, to those who understand my situation, I am glad and thankful to God for giving you a kind heart. In dealing with this first experience, people like you are the best present on earth sent to me.

I am currently on my 16th week of pregnancy. The journey will be over soon insya allah. Right now, I just want to discover new things and enjoy single bit of this precious moment of mine.

Thank you Allah for everything

1 comment:

  1. i wish someday Allah will give me the opportunity to experience this moment as well, insya-Allah...

    ReplyDelete