Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My dix-huit semaine


I don’t find difficulty in waking up early morning to prepare myself to office anymore. Furthermore, the biggest nightmare to drive to office is officially ended few weeks back. But I still prepare myself with few plastics next to the driver seat in case for emergency. But in short, so far.. Alhamdulillah is all what I can say here since God is giving me good health hence I will have more energy to carry the extra weight I am carrying around nowadays. It feels weird because the extra weight I feel is only on the front part of my body and yes I am walking like a toddler. It’s more like a marching army on independence day parade..Left..Right..Left..Right..

The only thing that kept playing on my mind and my conscious is I always feel dizzy with a ‘good’ combination of sleepy mode circa 9:50 am to 12:00 noon. I made my personal chart and it shows around this time I will accidentally fall asleep on my desk. It distracts me somehow because it will affect my performance at office. There are lots of things need to be done and usually I lose the battle. It always makes me sad because at this point of period, it seems like I cannot take control of my body any longer .The hormone is taking its throne to giving order and command to my body system..

Hopefully it will be over soon and I will become energetic again. 

To baby, please don’t feel sad because I don’t and never blame you for my current condition.

I suppose some mothers out there are experiencing the same thing like what I am dealing right now. It is a state of temporary period and the more you accept and deal with it, the more you will appreciate your life better. 

Patience offers you good reward. I believe this.

dix-huit semaine = 18 weeks (in French)

No comments:

Post a Comment