Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The burden of writing


When I read thoroughly of my entries, the number gave me a sudden shock. At first, I was scared to death to have a blog, to have a personal place of myself in this imaginary place called .com. But now, here I am. Still continuing writing and my entries have reached the number 139.

I love beautiful clothes, beautiful scenery, scrumptious foods, beautiful photos, and the list might be longer to be placed here. But, on top of that, I appreciate most a beautiful mind.

With the chaotic disasters happen everywhere, economy slump in most countries, the price of basic necessities and groceries never failed to burden us when it goes higher per year, hanky – panky are going on in our politics, our salary is below than other developing countries out there etc, these reasons are more than enough for people to lose their sanity and becomes irrational in their behavior. 

This is a crucial time for all of us. We have to keep strong faith to God, and believe He will grant us with good reward if we don’t do mischievous things in this world. Maybe what we hope and pray for will not be granted now, but sooner or later in the hereafter God will give what we asked from Him. He knows best.

I have been blog hopping to few blogs recently and I found many amazing blogs. Some are talking about clothes, make-up, personal interest, family, foods, but what really caught my interest was blog from few bloggers. I love a simple and humble blog, when people are discussing nothing but the truth of reality in life to inspire me, words of empowerment for my self-motivation, or stories that are mirror image to my real life which I can connect to and enjoy reading them.

Writing sometimes can be difficult; you carry the weight of responsibilities to the society. Sometimes through reading, I gained my spiritual self-empowerment, I received a lot of good information, I shared the happiness with the writer and it made up my day etc. Hence, at times I feel obliged to write a good writing because I know somehow few people are reading my life journey, secretly or publicly.

Let me be humble and honest with you, I am far from a perfect human being. I am still on my journey of soul searching and trying to be a better person every day. I assume I will keep on writing because I feel blissful and peaceful whenever I let myself out in this freedom place called .com. The only thing that comes to my consciousness is, please do not interpret and judge me whatever I put here and don’t idolize me as a perfect person. My journey is still far away and if through the journey I stumbled upon rocks, kindly remind and advice me.

Take only the good and leave anything bad comes from me. 

Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment