Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My new book !


In my previous entry, I have mentioned that I was searching for a good quality book. Hence, the searching has ended recently when I discussed it with Abg Fuad. At first I was thinking to buy a novel either by Tony Parson , Melissa Hill or Paulo Coelho but then Abg Fuad suggested to buy a book about pregnancy or baby care instead. 

I am not really sure why those kinds of books never appeared on my mind before. It certainly is a good suggestion though. We went to the nearest MPH bookstore and I sat for and half an hour at Family and Parenting division. I slide through certain books that caught my attention. I was looking for an encyclopedia type of book that gives comprehensive details together with colorful graphics on pregnancy or baby care. There it was on top of the shelf “The practical encyclopedia of Pregnancy & Baby Care”! The book is big, thick, fully with colored graphics and provided with special tips. The most shocking part was the price; it is unbelievably cheap! At first glance I was pretty sure it would be around few hundred or at least will cost me nearly two hundreds based on the paper quality; neither was right. The price is only RM29.90.Without hesitant; I grabbed the last copy of the book wrapped beautifully with plastic cover. I am satisfied with my book hunting process!

At home, I excitedly read every pages of the book. I am still at Part 1; Pregnancy.  I am currently following the exercise suggested by the book. There are few positions like Taylor sitting and squatting exercise that I like most. Usually I will do it with Abg Fuad hence both of us will get the benefit to keep our body fit. It’s funny though to see Abg Fuad pushing himself to participate with me just to let me focus and consistent with my exercise.



 During pregnancy, back pain will always bring discomfort to you. What you need to do is to have plenty of rest and a good massage occasionally. I have my own massage therapist, a qualified one and highly recommended; Mr Fuad.  The process of pregnancy is not meant to be an individual task alone, but instead it needs cooperation from the other party which is the husband. Alhamdulillah, my pain is slowly reduced when Abg Fuad offered help to massage my back.

I  still have little phobia whenever I heard about labor and birth process. It’s quite terrifying and it needs maximum limit of physical and mental strength from a mother. I never had any experience on this hence I could not imagine how exactly it would be. But, I like the quote from an article I read previously. It says that “labor pain is a good pain”. Yes, contraction during labor is undoubtedly pain to the mother. It happens when your uterus muscles work extra hard to push a newborn baby that inhabit your womb for 9 months. The process will take place just few times in your entire life whenever you gave birth to a child. We are women who deliver lives of human being. Try to think about it and you will appreciate more of yourself by knowing what we can do to bring colors and happiness to this world. 

Aha, the book gave tips that I have to keep active for as long as I can during the first stage of labor. What does it mean? Do I have to keep walking in my room while having contraction so that it will reduce the pain? I better ask Abg Fuad on this. I am hoping and praying that Allah will give me unconditional love and strength to face the biggest challenge that I will experience soon. May Allah let me be calm and positive, remain my sanity by not shouting and yelling to the nurses, doctors and my husband and the most  important thing is to keep us alive and safe after the labour. Please pray for me too dear readers.

Oh God, this is a long entry indeed. I better stop now. So long !

No comments:

Post a Comment