Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dear papa


Dear papa,    
            
I know you always have in your mind I’m a good girl. Whatever you said, I always agreed without a fight.

 But this time, I want to have my own decision in life. Plus, I am too exhausted for the past few days and it was not the right time to call me just now.  Hence, today we had a first argument. I know you were hurt coz you just put down the phone without salam. 

Just to let you know if you read this,  I was hurt too for few reasons..and still am. Both of us lost our temper because both people were holding tight to what they believe.

Mind you, I'm not proud of it.

I never wish to ruin my Tuesday this way.

I am sorry again papa

No comments:

Post a Comment